From Burnout to Brilliance
Do you go through your days feeling as though you are just getting by, in a body that feels heavy, stuck and completely exhausted?
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Stress is something that affects all of us to some degree. Feeling burnt out can impact the way we communicate, our relationships, our passion for life, our radiance and how we feel about sharing our gifts with the world. Left unchecked it can derail our lives and leave us feeling like a shell of our former selves.
But stress doesn’t have to get us to breaking point before it begins to affect our health in detrimental ways.
Using her three pillared approach that explores the nutritional, biochemical and emotional, Dr Libby will look at your experience of stress, pressure, urgency and the consequences of having a to-do list that is never crossed off.
Covering the interplay between stress hormones and sex hormones, as well as the emotional aspects of the stress we feel, Dr Libby will help you to understand your body’s stress response and teach you key strategies for reducing stress in your life.
Throughout this session you will learn:
- The 3 stages of stress and how to work out where you’re at
- What adrenal fatigue is and how it affects your body
- Why body fat can stick to you in certain places when you are stressed
- How to become aware of your stressors and how stress manifests in your body
- The truth about what stress really is
- How your body asks 24/7 “am I safe?”
- The impact of stress on sleep
- Why stress makes you crave sugar and what to do about this
- The sex hormone that helps to alleviate stress and how to work out if you need more of it
- Specific strategies to cultivate more calm in your life
- How stress can interfere with us sharing our gifts with the world.
Join Dr Libby for an insightful event as she teaches you all about stress and inspires you to take excellent care of yourself.